Springwell Park is a reading school. We place books and high quality
texts at the heart of our curriculum. Confident and fluent reading is the key that
opens many doors in learning and life. We cannot stress enough how important
regular reading practice is.
10 suggested books to read
- The Nothing to See Here Hotel by Steven Butler
- The World According to Humphrey by Betty G Birney
- Flat Stanley by Jeff Brown
- An Alien in the Jam Factory by Chrissie Sains
- The Dragon in the Library by Louie Stowell
- The Spy who loved School Dinners by Pamela Butchart
- We Won an Island by Charlotte Lo
- The Worst Witch by Jill Murphy
- Mayor Bunny's Chocolate Town by Elys Dolan
- The Book of Brilliant Bugs by Jess French
Please ask your teacher if you would like more recommendations!