THE STRAND PARTNERSHIP
The STRAND partnership is a collaboration made of large number of schools the the following schools from South Sefton.
Primary School Rationale:
TSP was formed to enable its member nursery and primary schools in South Sefton to work collaboratively within a formal network in order to best share good practice, resources and expertise.
Purpose and Principles: The common purpose underlying the activities of TSP is to enable its schools to further progress through:
• Sharing good professional practice amongst all staff within its schools
• Providing opportunities for professional exchange and development including joint training with quality external providers
• Accessing external funding as and where possible and appropriate to help enhance the curriculum and raise attainment
• Ensuring best value for money through group commissioning of services
• Establish a STRAND CPD catalogue providing professional development for all school staff
• Providing support for subject leaders
• Developing joint school council projects